Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My demand is your wish. (hrm, something wrong about that line, eh?)

Hmm, so you are not happy with me I take it from reading mail.. Hmm... I thought we quite liked it here, hrm, okay, at least I do, it's really nifty functions ("yes" they sighed "like I care about the nifty functions, the only one having a benefit from them is you...")

Which is very true, but see, I have fallen in love with the smart functions for adding a video, the change of colors of the text and the commentator's fields (not that you have risen up to my demand (hrm, I mean, my nice request) for comments...) and the fun things I can do with the layouts and everything....



Now you want me to move back to Passagen, and it feels like asking me to trade in my Chevrolet 59 and go back to a Trabant. My heart is bleeding. Can I live without all the small gadgets here? Can I live with a slow server as Passagen? No commentator-blocks (not that you have used them so I can block or do as I please, but whatever, it's not like I take it personally that you don't...)

...............................................

Okay, I trust you know I am grinning as hell here. (In a good meaning i.e. Not in the bad context...)
If I should be serious, and this is only between me and you now....

You know I'm quite a stubborn old bastard right, but it actually moved me a bit that you care to read my thoughts and notes. Actually it almost feels a bit warm around this stone-heart. Ok, calm down, just a bit warm, not as I have layed it on a stove or something. It'll cool off quite soon I am sure. But... Just so you know. Hrm. Back to where ever I was....
And.... I understand you're a bit pissed when it doesn't work. And I am listening to your mail.
And, yes you are right, I shouldn't bother, but you know how lazy I am and moving and shutting down seemed as the easiest way to restore calm and peace and lazyness here. I did not see that I would instead cause you frustration instead with log-in-problems and so on. It was not my intention...

And (wow, how many and's can I possibly get away with here) I do care.
But, I am not going back. No way.



But I will tell you what I will do. I will open this for public, and hopefully it will be so much easier for you to read and comment (have I said this maybe one time to much? Nah, no way, this is my blog and I do as I please.)





So, let's kick this blog up for the public, and no need to thank me, you know I am always concerned about your will and wishes...

Let's get this on the road, bon voyage and we'll take it from here.

And, (yeay me, another and!) we'll finish with a quote from the worlds best movie ever....

"It's a 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses"
"Hit it!"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Shirouz said...

Thanks, though I do wonder what your college assignement was, good luck with it :)

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I dream the post should secure more info then it has.

Shirouz said...

What kind of info do you mean?

Anonymous said...

quite interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Shirouz said...

I must confess I am really confused of the interest in this particular post.. It's a couple of years since I wrote it and all of a sudden comments pop up here. Nice but confusing...
Twitter will never happen, you know, I'm too lazy to be so up-to-date, but thanks :)

Shirouz said...

Thanks anonymous,maybe I should have kept writing in English then, instead of Swedish as I am now...
It's okay to both agree and disagree, life would be a helluva lot more gray if everyone agreed on everything :)
But, I must ask, who are you? Not only am I confused but also a quite curious cat.