Friday, November 23, 2007

One way to wake up.

One unbeatable way to wake up in the morning.

Bid at an auction. I just managed to win the coolest shirt on earth here. (Yes, I am the same person who always state that things can't buy you happiness...)

It was very tense, someone else who was almost as stubborn as me were giving me a hard time, we bid and we bid, and I suspect we both must have had the same look on our faces, triumph when we were the highest bidder, the frustration when the other one came back with a new bid which slammed the other one to the floor.

But now, I feel quite refreshed, this shirt (or shirt, it is more like a hm, not a blouse, or a tunic, it is quite complicated, but if I say it is black and look like something Robin Hood's chick would have worn you might get the picture, without the trumpet-arms of course. Oh well, just trust me, it will kick ass at the new years-party...)

4 comments:

MissePearl said...

There you go! Last time I wasn't able to find you.
All the best from MissePearl.

MissePearl said...

There you go Shiro! Last time I wasn't able to connect.

Shirouz said...

Yep, here I am :) All the best to you too!

missepearl said...

Hello Shiro! This is ginger06, if you have forgotten me it's my fault.
I hope all is well in your corner. To have another blog seem not to be
such a good idea what me is concerned. My blog at Passagen did
come to far, what work is concerned, it is not a good idea to give it up.
I hope you will visit me any way. If you got the patient that is. They are
rebuilding the features in the "debatt" section, and this is appearantly
what causes all the disturbance. Since they can't close it down all together
I think this will take some time. Many are running out of patients, but
I hope a lot will return once they are finished and notice that some
features has improved.

Just wanted you to know.
See you!