Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hi, welcome to the endless work to come up with fun things for you to do....

Hi lads, ladettes, this morning I have a few things to suggest to do in case you have a little too much time on your hands.

1. Try and reach the kettle holder which you lost behind the stove ages ago. Yes, you do need to be a bit limber, but it will keep you busy for a long time. Do not follow my example and do this, after you cooked something on the stove. That will only lead to that you burn your stomach. I am not going to tell you how I know this, but I do.

2. Get down on your knees and scrub every floor in the flat. Make sure you have at least two cats who can monitor your work. All this work will be accompanied with merry cheers like "NO, let go of the rag!" "I said, move your furry little body out of the way!" Stop attacking me when I am trying to make the house clean for all our sake!"

And.... If you listen close enough, you can also hear the cats giggle. But you have to listen very close.

3. Try to go out and smoke on the balcony during the stormy weather. Oh, the excitement when you almost set fire to your own hair, the fun part when you can't see anything at all because your eyes is running from the harsh winds. This is a must for everyone who feels just a little bit adventurous.

No, no, no, no need to thank me for enlighten your life and coming up with fun ideas for you to do. It's my pleasure.

Now you will have to excuse me, because I am a very busy bastard, I have to think up more fun things for you to do. Cheers.

2 comments:

Herplebonk Ganderfloomp said...

well, you know, when the cats won't get out of the way, that's their way of telling you that they want to help you clean... cats make very good scrubbing pads - besides having nice fluffy absorbent fur, all the wiggling and flipping around makes them such good cleaning implements... try it and see!

Shirouz said...

Aha!!! That is what they actually want to do, I should have known! Well, they get a new chance today to be helpful when I dust the bookshelves. :)