Friday, December 7, 2007

Is there a cure for my buddhadiction?

Yes... You are entitled to say "What the hell are you still doing here? Don't you have something to do, somewhere you should be?"

I would answer, with a very goofy smile that "Yes, I have tons of millions of things to do, and a hundred of thousands of places where I could be, but hmm, you see, it's this thing, hrm....

It seems, or might seem, or be very likely.... That... Hrm.. Gawd, this is really awkward...
*clearing my throat* Okay, here it comes. The Buddha's has taken over my life!

I love these little chubby characters, I get so damn happy whenever I walk by any of those I already have, I rub their tummies, and probably smile as the Buddha's myself. They are addictive, get one, and you will see, that you want to have more of those smiling and laughing faces around you.

Now, I am like a hawk, circling around my prey, at an auction, it is a really happy, jolly, laughing Buddha I have my eyes on. He will love it in my purple bookshelf. I just know it.

No comments: