Thursday, February 21, 2008

100 % assured.

I heard this comment, the other day, as an excuse for why someone was trying to make sure she would get what she wanted, and while trying to get what she wanted was disclosed as someone telling a big lie...
"I want to be 100% sure of that things will happen, I can't walk around and not knowing."

Nice life-philosophy. With that kind of thinking she is bound to be disappointed.

No one can be sure of anything at a 100 %.
That's not what life is about.
There's always a chance, or a risk (call it what you like...) that some things will not happen, no matter how careful you plan for it.
There's always a chance that people wont be there, for the things you are planning.
Well, as I said, she is bound to get disappointed....
In the meantime, she is considered to be a liar and friends are turning their backs on her, I wonder if she feels it was worth the prize, to be a 100% assured?

2 comments:

schmutzle friggbatt said...

I'm 100% sure that one can never be completely sure about anything...

Shirouz said...

Yes, that is something that I am willing to actually sign for too. That's the only thing I am willing to sign actually.