Sunday, February 17, 2008

Anyone know?

Well, I take it that you are happy with this template instead?
I haven't heard any remarks about it, so I stick with if for awhile, but just let me know if you long to get back the pink one, and I will get back to it immidately.

However, I suspect I will need sunglasses in order to not be dazzled...

It's Sunday, and I had a helluva night, the night was spent coughing, then when I finally fell asleep, I woke up of the sound of vomiting-sounds. (Sorry, if you're eating while reading, but this is what it was like....)

Diezel, the allmighty cat is sleeping in a desk, and was sitting up and making these noises, before I knew it, I swept him from the desk and put him on the floor, where he did what he had to do.

There's nothing like waking up to that sound, I must say...

After that, I feel a bit cranky and irritated, but I can rise above it, for sure.

But one thing, that I will never understand, is why cats can't seem to move to something less fragile?
(or fragile and fragile, but you know, if you have cats you know they will puke on your carpet, or in your bed, but rarely on the floors, eh?)

4 comments:

barfallohmew retchclaw said...

the cats know exactly what they're doing... they're total sluts for attention and they move to puke on the most expensive/vulnerable things because they know it'll make you come running ...of course, they spend a lot of time making those horrific retching noises first just to make sure they catch your attention... the little darlings

speaking of feeling like crap, I spent the last couple of days with a high fever and kept seeing the same damned things (images of small unidentified plastic things popping out of moulds and something to do with sheets of paper) over and over and over and over and over and over and over, etc, whenever my eyes were closed... it was so damned annoying that I almost forgot the headache and the pain from my eyeballs cooking in my skull... yikes

Shirouz said...

Damn, sounds like you got a high fever indeed, I hope by now you are starting to feel a bit better? Maybe it's the flu?

Yes, I think so too, they know exactly what they are doing, no doubt about it...

hablefronker ciggleyaw said...

yeah, it was the flu alright... I caught it on wendnesday, and on friday I saw a story on the national news that there is an ongoing flu epidemic in 46 of the 50 states, made worse because this years' flu strain is very different from the strain the vacine was made for... they figure that for next year the strain will be very different again... well, anyway, it was mostly over by saturday night and today I went to work, although I came home early, partly because I felt like crap but mostly because there was nothing to do... so I'm making a big ol' 5-liter pot of chilli con carne right now, with six different kinds of chilli...

Shirouz said...

Okay, well, be careful with the flu, so it wont turn into anything worse.. The same reports has been here, saying the tamiflu-vaccin doesn't work on this flu...

Damn, chili is good, as long as I don't have to have the minced meat in it.. And chili is good for you, it's good for everyone when I think further, chili is a must, hm, do I sound addicted now?