Friday, February 29, 2008

Either that or my age.

I guess it might be the spring making me so tired.
Either that or my age.

I guess it's because I am stressed I forget so much.
Either that or my age.

I guess I got water in my ear when I washed my hair earlier.
Either that or my age.

I guess the fact that I need to take off my glasses in order to see things that are close to me is because my glasses are dirty.
Either that or my age.

I guess the fact that I think the youth of today has no taste when it comes to music is because that is actually a fact.
Either that or my age.

I guess the fact that I still think "Wow, was he born in 91? Where did the years go, wasn't he a toddler just yesterday?" is because of the fact that time now moves faster.
Either that or my age.

I guess the fact that I am a bit cranky and more ready to growl nowadays is because things actually are more welcoming to such behavior.
Either that or my age.

2 comments:

dwerkling squoprast said...

age has nothing to do with it... it's the massive beer consumption(!)

Shirouz said...

Ha ha ha ha!!