Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hmm...

This morning I said to my cold
"Well, that's it, you're officially out of here, I had it with you, leave me alone, go and pester someone else!"
My cold responded with three sneezes that echoed through the house, so I guess I better just realize I have nothing to say about how long it will stay.
Yes, I feel pity for myself, I feel sorry for myself and quite angry right now.

There are so many people in this world, why can't someone else have this?
I am sure someone out there deserves it more than me.

I have things to do, you know, (and the reader can here sigh and say "Oh boy, here we go again with a whining-act, I can't believe it!") I should write a mail to my friend, a mail that is late already (sorry about that.) I have laundry to do, but the pure thought of standing in the laundry-room gives me shivers and a fever. I have an apartment to clean!
Even if I did do a panic-cleaning before a friend showed up here Friday night.
But it's not enough, I can see the "dust-rats" looking at me from under the bed...

I have to do some of Jamie Oliver's food, I mean, I bought his cookbook in order to surprise myself with delicious food, I have read the recipes meanwhile everything I have been eating tastes like porridge...

The only thing I am capable of is to play computer-games and sleep, I feel like I am a teenager.
Hm...
Double-hm...

Now, that's not such a bad thing, is it?
Hmm...

4 comments:

gibbrautten heldenaought said...

dust rats?!?!?

wow, it's a lot tougher over there than I thought... over here we just have dust bunnies (even when it's not easter)

...I read a news story today that in Korea they are discussing the idea of labeling dogs as "livestock" (you know, animals you eat)... for delicious dishes like Baked Basenji, Stir-fried Setter, and everyone's favorite Poodle and Noodles...

Shirouz said...

He he, well, I tell you, it's a rough country, and yes, by now my dustbunnies has become dustrats officially. But, I started to do the laundry this morning, looks like I will be spending the whole day and night in it. Oh joy.

LOL!!!! Omg.... That's really, really, hmm, what's the word now again? Ahem, well, interesting, did you say Poodle and Noodles? I think I will pass on that dish.. :)

bloundfroug hassderlink said...

yup... along with poodle&noodles, you got your classic korean dish, bull-dog goki, plus other favorites like terrier-aki, chow chow fun, rottweiler ragout, and mu shu shitzu...

Shirouz said...

LOL! Terrieraki!!! Man, I love that word, but I don't think I would love the dish. :)