Monday, April 21, 2008

One lucky bastard.

Sometimes I'm so damn Buddha-like so it's unimaginable...

Yesterday, at the mall, the clock was about five minutes to nine, and in the tobacco-shop the man who always looks like he swallowed like a lemon in a transverse way was residing....
I walked up to the counter, and noticed the steel doors in front of the tobacco was down.
I said "Hi" and waited, because he doesn't like to say hi either, but I'm the patient type and finally he said "Hi..." meanwhile he looked at me like he wondered what the cat dragged in.
"A pack of tobacco, please." I said. And waited...

He turned his head, watched the steel doors that was down, like it was a big surprise to him, then watched the clock, which now was three minutes to nine, then turned his head again and looked at me with some kind of pleasure...
"It's closed!"
I looked back at him, raised one eyebrow and smiled my biggest grin
"Oh, really? Well, I'll take it tomorrow then! Bye bye now!

The other girl, behind the counter, tried to say "But we...."
but I just kept on "Oh, no, don't bother, bye bye!!"

I guess I don't even have to say that he looked like he managed to swallow a gang of lemons...
I am very pleased with myself. And my mood. And temper...

However, he's one lucky bastard that he didn't meet me when I'm on pms...

No comments: